Designed the Marketspace website. My role for other work created at Marketspace is described per project.
• Lead the design concepting, art direction, and execution of brand programs, spanning brand development & identity, websites, products, microsites and intranetdesigns, mobile compatible sites, advertising, studio and location photography.
• Worked closely with cross-functional teams including writers, strategists, other creatives, and of course hundreds of outstanding clients, Nestle, Taco Bell, Rogers, Siemens, Mattel, Crest, Bacardi,Mazda, Yellow Pages, just to name a few.
• Worked closely with the marketing, design and development teams at Healthy Directions in order to deliver onbrand and on time multiple design projects. Visiting the office in WashingtonDC was a great way to connect with the teams on a personal level.
• Created a Taco Bell Facebook app that quickly went viral. A combination of photographic, graphic effects and animation were crafted to simulate a volcano and lava flow showcasing a unique and fun way to promote their new 'Volcano Menu'.
• Designed and worked on the animation of a playful and interactive website for the Dole Squish’ems!TM brand showcasing the fun features of the product packaging.
• Designed a highly interactive microsite for Mattel to promote specific products for the holiday season.
• Designed the first intranet for Bacardi Canada Inc.
• Designed a website for Nestle that would promote a new product launch in an entertaining and memorable way. Users could select from an assortment of fun character elements and incorporate custom audio messages via keyboard, microphone, or phone recording to create their own animated virtual persona. The results were hilarious and extremely viral.
• Created a dynamic and interactive online version of the Rogers One Number and UR print magazine; a publication exclusive to Rogers customers.
• Designed logos, brand identities, and print collateral for many small and medium businesses.
• Illustrated and designed 2 large format outdoor billboards for Minto Condos.
• Prepared illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with the CreativeDirector and making necessary changes.
Photographer for many projects including BombayCompany, Aquaspa Pools, and Canadian Orthopaedic Supply.
View recent work at: msdg.com